Arm & Hammer + Oxi-Clean & a $200 Visa Gift Card

5 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 5 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 LinkedIn 0 Email -- StumbleUpon 0 Filament.io 5 Flares ×

* This contest is now closed.  Winners will be announced soon! Thanks!*

This is a compensated review by BlogHer and Arm & Hammer.

When it comes to laundry stains, The Football House has had problems from the start.  I married a man who has, on multiple occasions, managed to get salsa on the BACK of his shirt.  Then there’s the time that he forgot to the put the lid on his red sharpie pen before returning it to his pocket.  Of course, there’s that other time when it looked like he brought a muddy practice field home on his pants.  Then I gave birth to his child and let’s face it … the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.  She’s just as messy as Coach and loves to play in the dirt.  By the end of the day, my daughter’s clothes are, in a word: disgusting!  I can’t say much for my own clothes either — my toddler thinks I’m a human napkin.

Airing my dirty laundry…

laundry collage

Nasty, huh?  Needless to say, our family was a bit excited to receive our package of Arm & Hammer + Oxi-Clean detergent.  We clearly needed some stain removing power… fast!  Coach opened the bottle and gave it the sniff test — “smells fresh!”  We poured in a fraction of a capful and then tossed our defiled “Sunday Best” & grungy playground clothes into the washing machine.  No pretreating, no stain sticks, just a cap of blue gel!  And now, for your viewing pleasure…

Voila!

arm & hammer rocks

Good as new!  No more stains!

If you want to save yourself from buying new clothes, I highly recommend that you pick up a bottle of Arm & Hammer + Oxi-Clean.  Our clothes smelled amazing, our white shirts were FINALLY white again, & the food goobers were G-O-N-E.  The Football House is sold — we’ll be scooping up another bottle on our next shopping trip!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Here’s the REALLY fun part!!

Who wants to win

a $200 Visa giftcard?

Leave a comment telling me what activity in your family makes your laundry seem impossible!

You will receive additional entries for tweeting & linking up to this post on your own blog.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After you leave a comment here, head over to BlogHer to the Reviewer Round-up Page where you can check out the other sponsored reviews and enter their sweepstakes, too!   That’s 8 chances to win $200!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

171 Comments

1. There are so many stains! haha But one of my biggest is just plain dirt! I am always working in my gardens, both flower and veggie/fruit, and our earth here is like clay orange and just stains everything!

2. Baseball and soccer stains are what makes my laundry impossible!

3. Just going to the park w/my son leaves me dreading laundry. He’s two and dirt is SO MUCH FUN!

4. My son’s soccer outings seem to cause the most pain in the laundry department.

5. My family loves to camp! Who knew that people and their clothes could get that dirty! There are stains and messes I can’t even identify!

6. Playing around in the grass. Grass stains are hard to get out. It is the worst.

shopgurl101 AT gmail DOT com

7. The activity in my family that makes my laundry seem impossible is the activity of trying on several different sets of clothing in one day! — LOL! Seriously, though, climbing trees and playing frisbee will inevitably make our laundry more challenging.
    roseinthemorning [at] gmail [dot] com

8. We love to play outside. The grass stains are not fun to get out.

9. Mine is grass stains on the knees from weeding. Thanks for the contest. (wasn’t logged in to blogher when I clicked the link before and want to make sure it counts) please delete previous comment.

10. My biggest problem right now is my son’s baseball practices. He loves to slide into base, and his uniform gets filthy.

11. Simply feeding my family creates huge laundry messes. My son has recently learned how to spew and fling his food all over the place. It creates a lot of messes!

mammabear06 at gmail dot com

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Tweets that mention The Football Wife » Blog Archive » Arm & Hammer + Oxi-Clean & a $200 Visa Gift Card -- Topsy.com - [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Sara - The FW and Jennifer LaPorta, Jennifer LaPorta. Jennifer LaPorta said: …

Submit a Comment